The basis of the product is whey protein concentrate, which is very common
with athletes. Taking this dietary supplement has a whole range of benefits for people
doing physical training:
1. Whey protein concentrate has an anabolic effect (supports
2. Has an anti-catabolic effect (prevents muscle breakdown).
3. Provides the body with a wide range of amino acids, which are the main building blocks of muscle fibers.
Building blocks for muscle fibers.
4. Supports regeneration after sport.
The whey protein concentrate in Visly Whey Protein 2000 g has been additionally
enriched with maltodextrin, which is an easily digestible source of energy. It also increases the transport of creatine and amino acids to the muscles. Quickly
fills up the glycogen deficiency of the muscles.
What is whey protein concentrate?
WPC or Whey Protein Concentrate is a whey protein concentrate that is a “by-product” of cheese making. a “by-product” of cheese making. It is obtained by ultra and micro filtration.
For many years, its nutritional properties were underestimated, but whey protein has a number of positive effects on our body:
– It provides the body with the proteins it needs for its daily functioning,
– Suppresses appetite,
– Influences the feeling of satiety,
– Has an antioxidant effect,
– Supports the immune system.
WPC products usually contain between 60 and 80% milk protein.
Thanks to this high protein content, WPC contains the entire amino acid profile.
It is therefore a supplement that is not only intended for physical exercisers, but also for those who
want to diversify their diet on many levels.
Protein supplements are recommended for people who want to:
– build muscle mass,
– compensate for protein deficits in the diet,
– reduce the feeling of hunger,
– reduce the feeling of tiredness,
– support your immune system,