- 1000 mg CLA ethyl ester
- 30 softgel capsules in the package
- The supplement is enough for a month of supplementation
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Glass, dark bottle with capsules
- The supplement contains two isomers: C9,T11 and C10,T12
OstroVit Pharma Elite CLA
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a term used to refer to a mixture of fatty acids that have a linoleic acid structure. Double bonds occur at a distance of two carbon atoms; they are all polyunsaturated fatty acids, and some may be trans fatty acids, which should not be confused with trans fats formed during the heat treatment of unstable cooking oils.
Conjugated linoleic acid has the effect of supporting the growth of lean muscle mass and helps burn unnecessary fat. CLA is a very strong antioxidant – it has about 100 times greater antioxidant activity than vitamin E, thanks to which it helps to inhibit the formation of free radicals and delays the aging of the body. In addition, CLA acid improves bone mineralization, has the ability to normalize blood glucose levels.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Elite CLA
- Regulates cholesterol
- It can contribute to the reduction of body fat
- Improves bone mineralization
- Bacteriostatic and antiviral
- May have antioxidant activity
Consume 1 serving (1 capsule) twice a day, preferably after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.