- 90 servings in the package
- 1 tablet a day
- 500 mg of extract in one tablet
- Excellent superfood at your fingertips
- Natural aphrodisiac in tablets
- DER (drug extract ratio) – 10:1
Peruvian ginseng or Maca is a name referring to a historical plant cultivated for a long time in Peru by indigenous Peruvian Indians. Indians crossing the mountainous areas of Andean needed a panacea for the hardships of living in this climate. Lepidium meyenii (because that’s its Latin name) was used in natural medicine to increase energy levels, endurance, as well as weaknesses associated with mental fatigue. Peruvian ginseng, thanks to its adaptogenic properties, has a positive effect on immunity and protects us against stressful situations. Its operation has been proven by numerous studies.